FishyTale Digital is looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our start up team focused on exploring and building out immersive storytelling experiences for multiple platforms. You will play a key role in developing new and engaging content and leveraging emerging technologies. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you can leverage your talents and pursue your interests in the rapidly evolving world of emerging technologies.
Duties and responsibilities
• This position will involve the development of content across a variety of platforms including Mobile (iOS & Android), PC, tvOS, Consoles (Xbox/PS4), virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR).
• Lead the development of rapid prototyping initiatives.
• Act as the key Unity Developer point of contact for Designers, Artist & Producers.
• Assist in creating road maps from a development perspective as we move from prototype to product.
• Developing Editor Tools used for content creation in the Unity Editor.
• Develop gameplay systems and implement mini-game and puzzle logic.
• Play a key role in the continuous optimization of all components for various product platforms.
• Collaborate with Production and Development teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
¥ 3+ years of Unity experience, ideally focused on 3D experiences.
¥ 5+ years of software development experience across web & mobile technologies.
¥ Experience with Android and iOS, leveraging graphics capabilities.
¥ Passion for exploring emerging technologies.
¥ Comfortable in a fast paced startup environment where ambiguity is part of the process.
¥ Experience working with multidisciplinary teams including 3D Artists, Designers and Storytellers.
¥ Strong 3D math and graphics experience.
¥ Familiarity with 3D software and working with 3D assets.
¥ Experience with multiple game engines and development tools (Unity Engine, Unreal)
¥ Bachelors in Computer Science, Game Development or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Microsoft Azure
This is an exciting opportunity to take part in creating the next generation of kids storybooks and educational titles for immersive platforms and devices.