We publish casual mobile games.
Two of our popular games are Star Fashion Designer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.games2win.starfashiondesigner&hl=en) and Indian Fashion Stylist (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.games2win.indianfashionstylist&hl=en).
Please download and play these games, to get an understanding of the requirements.
These games are developed in Adobe AIR, and we have the original source code and PSD art assets.
>> Our Requirement <<
We are seeking a team that can re-develop the same games in Unity3d, using the live game and the original source code as references.
Given that the two games have similar structures, ideally both games are done in parallel by the same team.
>> Things To Look Out For <<
a) Both games have a multiplayer component, which requires players to be online to participate. This multiplayer component involves :
i) Listing a set of dress-up events they can participate in
ii) Allowing players to assemble their creations and submit them
iii) Vote on other player's creations
iv) Look at past winners
v) Other features including registration and earning points for participating / returning to the game
These APIs are JSON-based REST APIs.
b) Star Fashion Designer has a single-player mode that does not require the player to be online. Levels unlock as players assemble dresses, and the inventory of clothes they get access to, increases as they progress through the game.
c) The dress-up component of the game is basically an inventory of a wardrobe - all dresses belong to a type (e.g. Full Dress, Bottom, Top, etc.) and within each type, there are multiple items the player can select. Each item can be further customized by colour.
In Star Fashion Designer, aside from choosing Items, the player can also add Prints, Patterns and Addons to the creations they make.
d) The naming conventions for the inventory management must be adhered to. This is so that we can easily add more items to the inventory without requiring a major rewrite to the game.
e) Note that due to layering, some items created need special positioning. For example, shoes can sometimes overlap some of the longer dresses, and their z-position needs to be tweaked for some dress + shoe combinations.
>> DELIVERABLE <<
1) We would expect a Unity version of the game with all the functionality of the Adobe AIR game in-place.
2) We would test the games to ensure it is working as per the live games.
3) The Unity version of the game will be developed on a Bitbucket/ Github URL so that we can review code and progress while the game is being built.
4) The unity3d equivalent for multiple plugins will be provided by games2win, and the Freeelancer will be expected to implement the same (for example, MoPub ads, push notifications, etc)
5) Developer should have required Unity3d licences to implement this project.
6) We will require both Android and iOS versions of the games ; therefore, the game will have to be programmed with required PRAGMAs and any special steps for switching platforms needs to be documented.