You've landed at the right place. oDesk is now Upwork. Learn about the new platform.

Gamesalad Creator Jobs

4 were found based on your criteria

show all
show all
only
only
only
show all
only
only
only
only
only
show all
only
only
only
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Hi, Only GAME-SALAD developer please apply this job who has already worked on many game on game-salad. I wanted to develop my game templates. I have mockup designs and game template ready. Game is like flappy bird, doodle jump, rope jump etc... You need to know how to publish games from game salad to android and app store. Also you need to know how to do in-app purchases, advertising integrations etc. I am preferring hrly job and I can pay 6$/hr only. thanks.
Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 25 Posted
Hello, I have a GameSalad game I had made .. it is complete I just need someone to: - upload to the app store AND Google Play store - Implement the IAP ( 4 in game purchases + remove ads purchase) - Ad Revmob, Chartboost and AppLovin networks. Thats all. No coding or altering of the game .. just IAP, Ads and upload!
Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $ 20 Posted
I am looking for someone to rapidly develop Gamesalad games to publish to the iOS Appstore and Google Play store. I will offer both a Gamesalad license aswell as licenses to publish to the iOS and the Google Play appstores. Additionally I will offer an advertising budget (depending on quality and initial performance of each game) and will also help in promoting each published game. In return I will receive 30% of all earnings generated from each game, with the remaining 70% going to the developer. There is no financial investment required from you at all. What I offer: -iOS developer license as well as Google Play store account to publish to both appstores -Gamesalad license to publish to iOS Appstore and Google Play store without Gamesalad branding and ads -Advertising budget per game (will depend on initial performance of game) -help promoting games online etc. -no financial investment required from you In return: -certain amount of games fully developed and ready...