Do you raise a Labrador Retriever? Do you know how to care for Labrador Retriever and train it well?
If you do and know how to write your experience, you might be the one we are looking for.
We want to hire someone who can write a topic about Labrador Retriever. This is an easy job if you are already the Labrador Retriever-raising person.
If you think you can do this, please reply back with your bid. To let us know that you have read the job description, put “Labrador Retriever ” as your first word in the first sentence.
This is REALLY IMPORTANT!! WE DO NOT ALLOW PLAGIARISM! You can't just copy content from internet and paste as your work. We will check for your work, all materials must be original and unique content. If your work is found to be plagiarized, we will report to proper authorities and we will NOT pay for it!
A signed contract stating that this is a WORK FOR HIRE creation that you will own NO rights to and that your name will appear nowhere on or within and that I will own all rights to including resell and distribution rights.
THE REPORT MUST BE DELIVERED IN:
- A font size of 12 points
- Times new roman font type
- Single spaced between all breaks (chapters, subtitles...etc)
- With margins no more than 1" on all sides (left, right, to, bottom)
- The report has to have at least 10,000 words. (images/reference links are not counted as a page)
- We also need a separate Microsoft Word file for 2-3 paragraphs (200-300 words) talking about what this report is about, kind of like sales pitch talking to potential readers why they should read this report, kind of poke their problems and mention this report will provide them solutions.
We are aiming to get the completed project to be delivered in Microsoft word within 14-21 days after we have a contract.
Again, I am looking for a writer to work with long term on a variety of topics as long as your content is of quality and your price per report is reasonable.
This is a VERY EASY writing job for some people (not all writers could do this), so please bid fairly.
Reply back with your first sentence saying: ' Labrador Retriever ' with your previous samples or any of your work, so that we know you've read through this description and you're serious.