Experienced Cooking/Souping Writer Needed for Souping Book for Beginners and Busy People.
I’m looking for a writer who understands souping, knows the trend and the benefits of this diet. The writer will have to create a recipe book: 80+ easy recipes that are affordable, simple and delicious for everybody. The book will also include an introduction and explanation of the souping diet, its health benefits, and a diet plan for healthy weight loss.
I need someone who can work quickly and start immediately. The writer’s first language MUST be English.
The successful candidate for this position will understand the topic at hand. In this case, ‘Souping Diet for Busy People’ and will be able to provide useful, relevant, and experienced knowledge on the subject.
The book should include the following:
– A personalized tone (you and me, one-on-one, etc.)
– Magazine headline-style teasers in the TOC without giving the book away in the TOC
– The use of keywords provided in the title, subtitle, and/or description
– An introduction that excites and sells – what is the problem? What is the solution? Quantifiable and tangible solutions
– A Headline – Background – Resolution – Action Framework throughout the book
o Headline – Why you should be reading this book
o Background – What you will get out of reading this book (state the problem(s) the book will resolve
o Resolution – How to conceptually solve the problem
o Action – A step-by-step process to solve the problem (this would also include recipes)
– Providing the reader with exactly what they’re looking for (how to lose weight eating soups, recipes, how to freeze the soup, how to shop for it, basic, easy, affordable, quick, for busy people)
– Niche research – find out what people are saying about the subject (use resources like Amazon, Reddit, YouTube, etc.) Know your target market and what they’re asking for.
This position will require you to:
– Create an Amazon Authors page
– Write a brief descriptions for the book following the H-B-R-A framework above
– Choose royalty free pictures for the book
– Write the book
– Format the book with pictures included, and an interactive TOC
To apply for this position, please respond to this job description with your past work, related experience, and an explanation on why you’d be a perfect candidate for this position. Please keep in mind that grammar, spelling, and punctuation must all be reviewed before any submissions and your edited work will be expected when submitting work to me.
I don’t want to micro-manage the successful candidate so I’d like you to be able to work well on your own and use your own discretion while working.
My pricing will start with $20/1000 words written and negotiable for the right candidates. The book needs to be around 20,000 words. The expected delivery time for the books will be 3 weeks from the day you start. The earlier, the better.
The writer to include copyright and disclaimer information.
A "Copyscape" report to be included with the project.
To know that you’ve read through all of the requirements, please begin your application with the phrase, ‘Humongous Potato’. Any application without this phrase at the beginning will NOT be considered.