I'm looking for a PHP web developer for front and back end, which is available as of now for a period of at least 4 weeks and at least 30h/week guaranteed.
These skills you should have:
• Several years of work experience as a PHP web developer;
• Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) in PHP5 using design patterns (e.g. MVC);
• Fluent communication skills in German or English language;
• Highly reliable , conscientious and transparent work.
That would be nice to have:
• experiences with GIT;
• experiences with creation of responsive and mobile designs;
• experiences in dealing with common graphic programs (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional).
If working in the field (40723 Hilden, between Dusseldorf and Cologne, Germany), a fixed fee can be agreed. If working remotely, the remuneration is based on billable tickets.
You are a student of computer science? No problem...