[Working in Eindhoven, the Netherlands is required!]
About the product
"BaaS" is our custom build, online marketing intelligence platform. It drives large online marketing campaigns for clients like Vodafone, Kruidvat and Ditzo (amongst many others) and is used by 100+ users a day for valuable insights about costs and performance of online marketing campaigns.
We made some great steps last quarter: custom components, living styleguides, Webpack, Sass, Unittested merges and use a Fabricator workflow amongst others.
It resulted in a REACT application running parallel to our existing app ( ~4 years old, AngularJS).
The ultimate goal is to replace the old app with the new app.
If you come to work with us:
• You develop (and educate about) the vision & architecture guidelines for the FE.
• You help to create sustainable front-end solutions for the UserStories and you make sure they align with the technical roadmap for BaaS.
• You have an opinion about how to code well and are able to educate the team.
• You will be able to spar with the senior FE-devs in our other in-house productteam: LemonPi
• Build your deep domain knowledge about online marketing while working with our online marketing specialists (our users)
• Grab your chance to innovate. Innovation is a core value of our company and our front-end development is in full swing. You determines what new technologies we're picking and how we can achieve our goals!
• You'll work at the office ( default remote work is no option, sorry) in a scrum team of 8 persons, at least 4 days a week.
Let's stress this : We don't need a HTML/CSS expert, we need a JS expert.
Of course, we want to display our data in a neat way. It would be a plus if you have experience in displaying (huge) data sets in a meaningful way. We currently use D3, but if you know a better way: we're always changing anyway.
We have to offer:
- A nice and beautiful office with free lunch, coffee & fruits in the centre of Eindhoven (just 5mn from the train station).
- A young company with a learning attitude.
- Flexible hours & Friday drinks.
- A job with impact.
- There is room for 2 developers right now!
This job is posted by Wouter Tinbergen, the Product Owner of BaaS. You can call him at 06 24 77 92 95.