This job is to help a client build out a communications platform using Ruby on Rails. What I have looking for is someone who is familiar with Ruby on Rails but leans more towards the front-end side of the work. So you should be able to be very skilled with HTML, CSS, JS and any modern frontend frameworks like BackboneJS and ReactJS.
- helpful but not necessary: experience with either foundation or bootstrap frameworks
- experience with Rails development
- bonus: having built frontend views with Reactjs
- experience with websockets and building real-time views
- bonus: experience with building mobile frontends (iOS, Android, or hybrid applications)