You have enough knowledge of Angular that you're able to hit the ground running on push some code on Day 1.
You love participating in the design process, contributing ideas and helping your peers build awesome quality code you'll be proud to show off.
You already have substantial experience working as a Front-End Developer at a senior level. Agency experience would be ideal.
If the idea of building a product from the ground up excites you and you don't mind getting your hands dirty and wearing multiple hats, read on.
You are looking for either a contract role with a view to going full time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll have the opportunity to work on something completely new and disrupt an industry that's ripe for change.
As a senior front-end developer, you'll be a part of our product development team. The following are some of the things you'll be tasked with:
- Building out new features, primarily in Angular
- Develop and optimise the product interface for Veromo's suite of web and mobile products using the latest standards, libraries and techniques.
- Tackle complex problems with a pragmatic approach and provide simple, effective solutions.
- Work closely with the senior management to develop a consistent user experience strategy across the range of Veromo's products.
- Work with the design and product management teams in a fast-paced, iterative design-implementation loop.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A product-first approach to building software;
- A thorough understanding of usability and user experience principles;
- Passion for delivering polished, high-quality software solutions;
- Experience with building responsive applications using web standards and JS;
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, problems and solutions to stakeholders with various levels of technical understanding;
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a collaborative environment;
- Solid experience in HTML5, CSS3, JS programming, Photoshop, Illustrator & GIT.