We want to get the backend working and spec out how a page layout should look and have you make it perfect.
They must have a passion for clean, usable and consistent design.
* Implement new exciting features and enhance existing features
* Enhance our internal tools and front-end processes
Skills & Requirements
* Experience developing responsive web applications across multiple devices
* Experience with cross-browser quirks
* Excellent communicator with minimal assistance -- self starter
* Fast and consistent internet connection
Not interested in:
* A designer only
* A company -- we want to work with an individual
* Lists of lots of websites. We have no idea if you made them. Pick no more than one or two examples of good UX/UI to see if our style fits.
The project is new and the work is to join the team and work on front-end tickets. There is no deadline. The next steps would be to work together on a small project to see if there is good fit. We are all working on this part-time.
For example, a standard task would be to implement and clean up scss on codepen so you can totally focus on the front end. We would then implement the front end code into wordpress, ruby or otherwise.