We need a game developer for a 2d platformer combat game to be release on the iPhone and Android.
Key skills required for the job are:
- Unity 4.6+.
- Understanding of state management, game objects and their management.
- Understanding of sprite animation
- Particle effects
Developer will be responsible for:
- developing the basic gameplay in Unity as per the storyboard/design document
- develop AI for NPCs
- develop menu screens and state transitions as per the storyboard
- develop total of 5 levels with various minigames
I am looking for a configurable smoke trail, implemented as a GLSL shader to be used in OpenSceneGraph.
I need to be able to configure a "fire" component (colors, velocities, lifetimes) and a "smoke" component (colors, velocities, lifetimes).