For both positions:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Solid work ethic and attitude for working in a team and tackling tough challenges
- Able to carefully understand and follow instructions from a lead Engineer
- No specific educational background or degree required, as long as the listed requirements are met
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Android Developer to join our development team. You will have a proven background developing robust, quality Android phone and tablet apps.
Our clients expect excellence and candidates should be passionate about new technologies and creating best-in-class apps. You will need to be comfortable working in a team, delivering to deadlines and communicating with clients.
Attaching a resume and an Android code sample that you're proud of is required! We also want to see examples of your work. There will be an interview process to test your knowledge.
What skills you need:
- 3-4 years of hands on experience as an Android Developer
- Extensive knowledge of Java and the Android SDK
- Experience in the full lifecycle of both online and offline Apps
- React (rxJava) or Android Databinding a bonus
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience: Commercial Java and Android SDK: minimum 2 years
- At least one published professional app on the Google Play store
iOS Swift Developer
Opening for a Mobile Developer specializing in iOS for an exciting mobile initiative.
We are looking for the following critical experience, skills, and interests:
- Swift 2.0 experience – shipped apps, not just tutorials.
- Experience developing native iOS, minimum 2 years of development experience.
- Must have a published iOS application.
- True go-getter personality and eager to learn
- Able to function in a highly interactive environment
- Possess a technical passion for software development and can point to exhibits of this
- Strongly prefer Swift development experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 2 years minimum
Remember, attach a resume and a relevant code sample you're proud of to the submission!