We are currently implementing Google Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP) and we need the data from this system in our data warehouse. We need help building a sofisticated data extraction plugin for this source that works in Pentaho Data Integration(PDI).
This will be one of our data warehouse's most important data sources and we need a very dynamic way of importing the data from this source. Therefore we want to extract the data through a plugin (step) in Pentaho Data Integration.
Optimally the plugin/step should work a lot like the Google Analytics Input Step (GAIS) which is available in PDI.
We will need to go through the plugin in much detail, but in short this is what we need from it:
- Set credentials for our user (see GAIS) with p12 key files etc.
- Set date for start/stop of extract
- Select report type
- Set Dimensions, Metrics and filters for report.
Required skills and expertise:
- Excellent Pentaho Data Integration developer
- Extensive Google API skills