Hello. I am looking for a developer that can help with some changes that need to be made to an existing custom WordPress theme and its DreamHost VPS server setup. I will also be needing a developer to code-out a new WordPress theme from a psd in February/March, so hopefully this same person can help with that at the beginning of the year.
Below are the changes/fixes that need to be made to the site.
1) Troubleshoot issue appearing in error log with hitting the spawn limit requests (too many /dh/cgi-system/php56.cgi processes (current:20, max:20), skip the spawn request). This, or possibly a separate issue, is causing extremely slow page loading on the site.
2) Optimize DreamHost VPS server (Disable image hotlinking)
3) Embedded YouTube videos on the site (from my channel & any other channel) do not show pre-roll or mid-roll video ads, only banner ads. Need to figure out why this is happening & make necessary changes.
4) Troubleshoot problem that arises when caching is enable (Tablet design suddenly reverts to smartphone web layout and new blog posts take hours or days to appear on the homepage).
5) Fix issues showing up in Webmasters relating to Structured Data (markup: microformats.org) and Crawl Errors (404 errors with URL's ending with /feed).
1. Swap out ad code from Google AdSense for Sovrn and add 2 new ad units to specific page themes
2. Add "Featured Thumbnail" capability back after it was removed
3. Add Twitter Cards markup
4. Add Keywords/Description to site
5. Fix Breadcrumbs Structure
6. Change outbound links to No-Follow
7. Delete disabled plugins & update used plugins, while troubleshooting any problems that occur after updating