Looking to hire experienced PPC account managers to expand small PPC agency. You must be UK based, be Adwords certified, and have excellent customer service skills so you can communicate directly with clients in a professional way.
I am looking fo people to join my team on a long term basis, and you will be hired as an official member of our team with your role/details shared on our website. You will be given your own exclusive clients, with whom you will develop on-going relationships and work hard in order to improve their success.
Within the first 6 months, we will expect you to pass all other available Google Adwords exams. We will support you with study time each week, and we will expect you to keep up to date on PPC news and updates.
We will also work with you to train you in other areas if you are not experienced already such as tracking installation, website design for conversion success, Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
You need to have:
- At least 12 months of experience
- Google search advanced certification
- Be based in the UK
- Have a stable internet connection
- Be available for phone calls or client/team meetings via skype
- Proof of account work you've done in the past
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and tracking is a plus
Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Communicate in a professional wy with clients and uphold the highest standards of customer service.
- You will be required to sign a contract separate to Upwork which will outline some confidentiality and solicitation requirements.
- You will be working with a professional team and you will be required to take note of the work you complete and manage your tasks through Wrike the teamwork app as well as using Upwork.
- You will need to complete weekly and monthly reports as needed
- You will be required to give notice of holidays and ending your contract with us
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a growing business. As the owner, I intend to keep my employees happy and I hope to build great relationships with whoever is chosen to fill this role.
Once you have applied Via Upwork (include the words "Reach for success" in the first line of your proposal so I know you know read the whole job post) candidates will then be selected for interviews via Skype.
I look forward to hearing from you.