I am looking for someone who is experienced with building charts/graph data visualization using a variety of data sources from Google Analytics, to Facebook Ads, or Facebook Insights, Youtube, Mailchimp, Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools)
We are a viral video company that would like to have a Google Sheet that provides data on our ongoing content analytics in one place. We would like to be able to view the data from each platform, and to have a dashboard that gracefully rolls up this key information.
We would like to have someone who can also help us visualize this information in graphs, charts where appropriate.
The job would be:
- Pick a platform that can aggregate data: eg) Supermetrics
- Provide wireframe of how information will be structured including wireframes of the various charts/graphs.
- Gain access to data through services listed above
- Real-time input of data from service
- Final result is a Google Docs spreadsheet dashboard that visualizes the key KPI's of our viral video content business.
See attached file for more info.