We are looking for a Django developer familiar with the google cloud platform to build a simple app for file management and upload by users to the google cloud storage. This is what the app should do:
1. Provide a main view where there are several file upload fields (the user should be able to add some additional fields).
2. The user should be able to upload for each field one file, in many cases with file with several gigabytes in size
4. Once the user validates (i.e checks) each field for each of the files they have uploaded she or he should be able to submit these files to a Google cloud storage bucket, running the proper authentication for that user
5. if accepted by google cloud storage then a confirmation page should be rendered, or if not successful an error page
6. the user should only be able to access the app once logged in, so there should in addition be a “login page”.
Note that we do need need extensive front-end work (our designers will handle).
Please provide a fixed priced for this work