We are a small SaaS software company based in Hamburg, Germany, and the center of our development is an Adwords-Auditing software named sqweeso. We are looking for a provider on a long term relationship, who is not only capable of working on our codebase, but has also strong skills as a technical project manager. We want you as the main technical contact person for the founder, who is in charge for all business related things and all requirements aspects of the product.
You will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Ensure that the system is operating error-free.
- Be the technical lead when new features are created.
- Implement new features yourself and/or collaborate with additional providers.
The technical stack is comprised of the following parts:
- The backend is Java based (using Spring as MVC framework and Objectify to access the GAE data store) and hosted at Google App Engine.
- The backend system makes strong use of the Google Adwords API to retrieve information on client's Adwords accounts.
- The system creates reports and exposes them to the frontend via a JSON web service.
- The frontend is built on a boilerplate template called SmartAdmin, which is based on AngularJS and Bootstrap
- The build process is based on Git, Gradle and Jenkins
We have the following requirements:
- Fluent written and spoken english
- Full time availability. The amount and scope of work will be discussed and depends on what parts of the tasks you can cover, but we need a freelancer who is available for work and calls not only after a daily job!
- Deep experience in Java, good experience in Angular and Bootstrap. Deep experience in software engineering in terms of build, release, QA etc,
If you are interested, please apply with a cover letter outlining your CV and past experience in this area. Since we are looking for somebody who has an active role, rather than only reacting on requests from us, providers who succeed in showing this kind of mindset in the cover letter will be preferred.
Additionally, we need to know your hourly rate.
Among all applicants we will select 3 to 5 for a paid test task (ca. 2-4 hours).
Looking forward to your messages!