We are a Saas startup company looking for an automated web testing expert, preferably a Selenium expert, to advise us and help set up an automated test framework. Our service is currently deployed as a Google App on their AppSpot platform, reduce test cycle time, generate meaningful reports with high diagnostic specificity, and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate has least 3-5 years of Selenium experience for web testing, has created and used an automated test framework from the ground up, and is a whiz with Selenium and Google platform costs, and can measure and minimize testing development, execution, and platform costs and time.
The ideal candidate also meets our virtual vendor requirements:
1) Speaks, reads, and writes fluent english
2) Excellent communicator to both business and technical audiences
3) US Citizen who lives and works in the continental United States and works during US work hours (sometime between 8AM-8PM EST, weekdays)
4) Has a fast computer, fast, reliable internet service, and a large monitor
5) Communicates frequently and effectively through SMS, phone calls, email, skype, and online teleconferencing / screen sharing
6) Willing to sign an NDA
7) Someone who can "connect the dots" - we're not testing experts but we can describe what we need, and this person needs to be able to visualize and explain the solutions.
8) Has at least a dozen very satisfied customers, has been on Upwork for at least 6 months, and has excellent references and prior work to share.
9) Someone who has "recipes" / prototypes / sample testing frameworks already developed, that they can deploy quickly to reduce startup time.