Who are you: You need to know the google api for the calendar systemet. You also know the bootstrap framework so you dont have to learn this before making the following system. And if you have any experience with the FullCalendar system within Bootstrap then it is perfect.
I need a working solution for Bootstrap Fullcalendar with PHP that can connect to a google calendar and do the following:
* Get all "events" from Google Calendar and synchronize it with the local database (no double posts = only new events since last time needs to be added)
* Send all locally created events to the Google Calendar (no double posts = only new events since last time needs to be added)
* The FullCalendar (http://fullcalendar.io/) for Bootstrap are going to be used as the calendar system that shows all the events.
* There shall be a "Create Event" button that shows a modal window which comes up with the following fields (Title, Text, StartDate, EndDate)
* When clicking an event at a certain date in the calendar it should show a modal window with the info from the event.
I would be very happy if it can be made with PHP functions and not PHP Classes except for the api calls.
// etc etc
I hope it makes sense so i get what i need in the first try. Else please do ask if there's anything you are unsure off.