- Help design, plan and implement new features
- Fix bugs and help improve the quality of our codebase and of our features
- Review code and provide feedback to internal and external contributors
- Support and collaborate with our community on feature requests and bug reports
- Help test our releases alongside QA, with an eye towards quality, performance and polish
You must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the following:
- Knowledge of promises and asynchronous programming
- PHP 7 (OOP)
- Electron, React, NodeJS
- Workflow: Gulp, Github
- Firebase, MySQL
- Google APIs and oAuth 2.0
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and must be comfortable joining Skype/Hangout calls.
# The position:
Type: Initially on a part-time basis (20h per week) and will evolve based on your performance.
Starting date: October 1st or sooner
# About us:
Gmelius is on a mission to improve Gmail. We help individuals and businesses using Gmail and Google Apps increase their email productivity, protect their privacy and collaborate efficiently.
# When applying:
We look forward to hearing from you,
- The Gmelius Team