We are looking for an independent, enthusiastic team member for Search Engine Journal, a leading search marketing industry publication.
Do grammar errors stand out to you like a sore thumb? Do you love to write? Are you super organized and creative? If you answered YES to all three, we want to hear from you!
This is a full-time, long-term assignment.
1. Daily review of post drafts. Editing for grammar, typos, misspellings, awkward sentence structure. Communicate feedback and change requests to writers. Ensure content guidelines are followed.
2. Draft social media shares for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for our 200K followers
3. Miscellaneous administrative publishing-related responsibilities: create new contributor profiles, find images to illustrate articles, pick articles from partner publications for syndication on our site
1. Extremely fluent in both verbal and written English
2. Experience working in (or in support of) Marketing
3. Strong business and email etiquette
4. Put the following at the top of your cover letter: I am applying for an editorial assistant position.
5. Extremely organized and process-oriented
Nice to haves:
1. WordPress experience
2. Experience in social media management, paid advertising, content marketing and/or SEO
1) You work local hours (NOT USA hours)
2) You get paid holidays (US holidays)
3) 5 paid vacation days
4) an amazing and fun team in the Philippines and US
5) Annual trip to US for team offsite
No agencies or teams please.