Thanks for your interest in helping us out!
We are a large nonprofit organization who is improving how we manage our communications projects.
We need help upgrading our project intake form!
We have a large team of comprised of business, creative, functional departments: Media, design, video, web, social media, marketing, audio/visual, etc.
• We use a mix of 14 different intake forms to manage work across our departments. This is very cumbersome and redundant. Some forms are online forms, some are paper, and some are email only.
• We need to merge these 14 forms to a single, unified, online intake form and would like to use Google forms (or another alternative service).
• We need to eliminate redundant data fields across the forms, improve the order of work, and use conditional logic in the form to streamline requests if possible.
• We use Wrike to manage our projects. Wrike has been in use for us for about 5 months. The final version of the Google Form would be integrated into Wrike, but we can handle that integration.
Our goals working with you:
• To get an overview of our current needs with some recommendations by you
• To get 1 or 2 video calls/phone calls for an assessment of our needs (this is not required, but preferred)
• To get an initial draft of our intake form delivered to us within 1 week after project begins
• To get 2-3 follow up drafts delivered to us within 1-2 months as we modify and improve draft #1
• The bulk of the work would be in two areas: 1) Time in reviewing our forms and building our first draft of our Google Form. 2) A lot of minor follow up changes to the first draft. We have a lot of stakeholders with a lot of opinions on this project. But changes would be small additions or adjustments to the first draft.
We would provide all the initial information of what is required in the form, copies of our current forms and processed. We would own the final form 100%.
We look forward to working with you!
Director of Marketing Services