The title says it all. I took a phone picture of the map of each floor of my University, of one building only. I need them to be converted to nice consistent floors, which will be uploaded to Google, as a floor map (http://www.google.com/maps/about/partners/indoormaps).
Attached to this proposal is a good example. Actually, it is the same building of which I took the pictures from.
1) Have all floor maps consistent with each other
2) Keep the number of the rooms on the floor map
3) Put icons of elevators, stairs, escalators, and bathrooms, just like the screenshot
4) All the chairs/desks can be simplified and removed from the floor map, to make it look
simple like the screenshot.
5) Overall, they should look very similar to the screenshot provided :)
P.S: On the screenshot provided, some room numbers are missing for X reason. I need them to be all present.
P.S.S: The school I took the pictures from (the one shown in the screenshot) is Concordia University, Sir George Williams campus, in Montreal/Canada.
P.S.S.S: I will need the .psd, .ia, or .svg files at the end, in case I need to do some changes to them.
P.S.S.S.S: There is of course a possibility for a long job hiring, since the whole school will need to be mapped! :)
Looking forward to a long term agreement,