- Building 2 pages. sing up/in and map pages.
- Map page displays a list of users and Google map. Users can be displayed on the side and it also can be expanded and collapsed.
- Consume rest APIs to display, add, activate/deactivate users.
- By default, show all users on the map.
- Check boxes to select whom i want to show on the map.
- Follow a specific user on the map.
- Click on marker to display extra details like name, lat, and long
- XMPP connection to feed the map with the current location.
- Smooth movements on the map.
- Professionally designed Wireframes.
- No backend work is needed.
This is a pure FE work. No BE is needed.
We have two types of APIs that we need to integrate:
- First is a basic rest API for account and user management i.e. login, registration, activation, track/un-track, get route history, and others
- The second one, is a pure and real time XMPP notifications with users (related to the logged in account) info and locations and locations on the map.
Also, there is a need to track and follow a specific user on the map.
Users movements on the map HAS to be smooth.