Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need soembody to integrate a Google Map using their API into a WordPress shortcode.
The functions of the map include:
- Display map
- Display Markers (Markers are already inside WP DB as custom post type called marker)
- Display categories
- When somebody clicks on any of the categories it will show/hide those markers
- When somebody clicks All markers it will show all
- When somebody clicks the actual listing it will show the infoWindow
- Markers will also be pushed into carousel slider, when clicked the marker will show on map
- The Shortcode is already created, the HTML markup is already created.
- Can communicate over Skype voice
- Has BitBucket account
- Can PULL and COMMIT code changes on BIT BUCKET REPOSITORY
- CAN PULL PROJECT from GIT and setup locally, DB and files are on BB.
If you do not meet the above requirements DO NOT BID.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We have a service called uaroads.com.
Project goal is to collect data of road surface condition in Ukraine and to show the results on the map of the country.
Currently we released the feature which help the user run the best route depending on the quality of the road.
We are looking for a person, who can develop the navigator from scratch and integrate it into both apps (android/iOS). The main functionality of navigator are: transferring the paved route and notify the user about bad sectors of the road surface.
Please check the link for more details.
We want an estimation of this project, so please make an offer with it.
Start your message with word @road.
Looking forward for best mobile developers.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 30+ hrs/week -
We are hiring a developer to design and implement the homepage of our MVP website. There's a complete wire frame for this part ready to implement. If this milestone is accomplished well, there will be continuous work immediately.
Your job involves UI/UX design+graphic design+HTML/CSS coding. Job requirements:
- Long-term relationships with at least 30-40 hours/week to commit.
- 3-7 years' experience with front-end development of responsive websites.
- HTML5+CSS3 bootstrap is mandatory
- PHP+MySQL is mandatory.
- Experience integrating Google Map APIs.
- Experience using jQuery and jQuery plugins.
- JSON is mandatory
- Familiar with less/sass
- Design the UI/UX based on offered wire frame.
- Design the rest of the homepage based on the UI/UX.
- Turn the design into code.
- Similar products: uniplaces.com, nestpick.com.
- Style requirements: simple, clean, modern, young, tech
- Designs we like: airbnb.com, onradpad.com
I need an app built from scratch that can I can distribute in the android marketplace. The app must record the geolocation of a user when they name a note. Then, when they look threw their log, it will show them all the notes and the coordinates where they were made in a list.
1. Make a note (title and detailed content) along with the users coordinates and coordinate source (GPS/Tower/Wifi)
2. Show list (grid) of notes titles, coordinates, and source. Users should be able to order by either titles or coordinates.
3. When user selects a list item, then they can see the detailed content
No 3rd Party code or libraries
GPS must be tried first then Tower/Wifi if GPS is not available.
We would like to develop an uber-style, location based iOS app for the healthcare industry. More details will be given upon acceptance of the project; however, you as a developer/team will need to be able to work with the following -
- Experience with making iOS apps.
- Ability to work with user location.
- Ability to work with the Uber API, and call an Uber cab through the API.
- Payment processing.
- User profile management.
About us -
We are a small innovation lab based in Sweden. We believe in paying fairly for services, and in the past have given rewards for timely and good work. We also believe in long-term relationships and mutual trust. If you're interested and feel that you have the right skills for the job, please get in touch with us.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are hiring a developer to create only the beginning of the MVP of our rental service product. There's a complete wire frame for this part ready to implement. If this milestone is accomplished well, there will be continuous work immediately.
Your job will be mainly on back-end development of the website with PHP+MySQL. Job requirements:
- Long-term relationships with at least 40 hours/week to commit.
- 5-7 years' experience with PHP(master of at least one of the comprehensive PHP frameworks, e.g. laraval5) and MySQL.
- Familiar with Google Map APIs.
- JSON is mandatory
- Know some algorithms
- Basic HTML+CSS.
- Design and implement a database based on offered wire frame and document.
- Design a simple page to upload these data items.(it doesn't matter if the page looks ugly, functionality matters)
- Design a simple page to display entered data. Location needs to be displayed using a map. (again, it's functionality that matters)
- Please propose with estimated...
We are a large uk online marketing company ,
We already work with other outsource consultants in India and Thailand
however we are finding the response and skills set starting to drip - they are not keeping up to date with all the google changes.
Our clients are ONLY looking for local google leads from there home area for example " plumber Manchester "
You MUST Have a track record within local either UK or USA - as proof will be requested
The consultant must be doing SEO full time AND NOT PART TIME in between jobs
replay must local seo - otherwise we will not respond
fee is per project
Hi Every one,
i am a Google Map API Developer and I know how to convert Address into Lat Lng but for amount like 1.35 Million i need a Google map API for Work account which i don't have
I need someone Who can convert 1.35 million addresses into Coordinates in one Week.