Have a few search categories I'd like to scrape data for for the entire USA. Any experts at this? I want complete and accurate output.
If I gave you search term "yoga studio" you would be able to find and scrape EVERY SINGLE ONE listed on google maps/places in the USA and deliver in CSV format - organized by:
1. Name of Business/Place
3. Phone Number
4. Google's category identifier
5. Any additional
Must have extensive experience doing this with results amounting into the 10,000+ listing output. Please demonstrate your experience in doing this with your application.
Will discuss details of job and budget with qualified candidate.
You already know:
1. How to scrape large lists from Google places
2. How to deal with API limits/throttling
3. How to go city by city, zip by zip, using geographic radius to ensure all listings are collected
4. An estimation of how long this will take to complete
Please demonstrate in your response how you will accomplish a task like this. I've had other people try this and they were unable. Why can you accomplish this? Why can you find every single Yoga Studio in the United States?