Overview: develop a script that can take a list of business listings (name, address, phone, (if available) website) and find the various social media accounts for each. Then for each social media account extract various pieces of social data (# of followers, likes, pins, etc., depending on the social network).
1. Take a list of businesses that includes name, address, phone, website.
2. For each business, find the Facebook page, Twitter account, Instagram account, Pinterest account, Google+ page, Youtube channel, etc. (Full list to be provided.)
3. There are multiple ways to do this: social network APIs, crawling the business' website to find links to social presences, using bots to visit social network websites directly to find accounts, etc. I'm looking for a developer who can creatively find a sustainable, accurate & thorough solution.
4. Append the accounts to the business record (URL, ID, etc.)
Then for each appended social account:
1. Return social data. E.g.,...