1. Background: We want to build an app to help us create branded video from our iPhones (we’re utilizing a 6, and 6s). We will upload the video to the cloud and have a 2-5 second pre-recorded Bumper Videos (intro and outro) stitched (via encoding.com) onto the User Uploaded Video. Then the Final Rendered Video created will be auto-posted to a YouTube account.
2. Context: We want to eliminate the need to return to a computer to add a bumper to video and edit the metadata on the raw video file. Currently this is a complicated and time consuming task for social media professionals like us. The current method is as follows:
- Shoot mobile content
- Upload to computer and edit in Final Cut Pro (or similar)
- Attach pre-recorded video bumpers to beginning and end
- Append/edit metadata to the video file
- Export/render the new file
- Upload to Youtube and add a Title, Description and Tags
We want to make this a simple process, handled completely in the cloud so that the user can focus...