Job Description: Social Media Post Manager
Our web-site will be one of the first of its kind in the sharing economy when it launches globally, later this year (2016).
UpFront Media wants to become a global leader in this field and is focussed on delivering a “user experience first” approach to how the site is developed and deployed.
Main Purpose of this Role:
We are looking for an amazingly talented and experienced Social Media content producer across our existing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube accounts.
The role will require the successful applicant to research the web, with preference to a number of sites we provide, and re-post content on our social pages. All content shared will need to include references to where the content came from to avoid copyright issues (standard news aggregation policies).
The content theme will be around animals (cute, funny, crazy etc.).
With video first content strategy, a key focus of this role will be to increase audience to the social pages.
Each article will consist of up to 100 words, a title, image/s or/and video and will need to be catchy and engaging enough to get people to share with others in their network.
Once the site launches, there will be an on-going opportunity for the right person to grow with the site to become a market leader for social content curation.
Existing Site References:
You will be referencing approx. 4 existing websites we provide and source many others as part of your research to bring the best of web into the social pages.
There is a possibility this role may be on-going for the right person
• Post 2 new articles per day, with a focus on video content, 7 days per week, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ & YouTube (each article can be repurposed for the different platforms)
• Provide a project management timeline for social media posts in advance of each week, and present to our site management team
• Create short copy posts which are catchy, engaging enough for people to share with their social network
• Create copy for all posts up to 100 words
• Should possess understanding of how to create successful audience growth strategies using social media posts into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ & YouTube and reporting on each platform
• Responsible for all stages of design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail
• Provide weekly reports on social activity and success of posts
• Professional standard in fluent English both verbal and written
• 2+ Years of Experience in blog posting & reporting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ & YouTube
• Proficiency in Photoshop
• Up-to-date with the latest social network content and trending report sites
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing
• Passionate about social media and applying it to audience growth solutions
• Enthusiastic and possessing a “can do” attitude.
• Thrive on and have a track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
• Self-starter – able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision
• Candidate must be interested in working in a collaborative environment and possess good client interfacing skills, good communication skills and able to work in both a team environment as well as individually.
Job location: Global
Working Hours: Flexible
Contractual Position: for 3 Months, with possible extension
Interviews Start: Wed, June 1
Job Start: Mon, Jun 6
Weekly - On Saturday at the end of each week