I-COM is a global trade body focused on the Digital Advertising Industry and creating events on Online Measurement.
We are looking for a Social Advertising Manager to provide management of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram on a daily basis. This would entail posting content, sourcing content, and engaging with any replies, mentions or questions.
Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Managing company profiles
- Attracting new followers & engaging existing ones
- Preparing & executing SM strategy
- Publishing content
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
-The social media manager is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy.
-The marketing strategy should comply with the marketing and customer support initiatives of the company
- Should make sure the strategies increase brand equity and awareness
- Ensure to evaluate, plan, organize, manage and contribute to social media channels to reach the company targets and objectives
- Make analyses of existing and potential media activities
- He / she should be able to identify and interpret social media trends
- The must plan, manage and implement all social media activities
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:-
-A social media manager needs to have good communications and writing skills.
-strong analytical, forecasting and research skills.
-able to multi task and meet targets.
-Experience in online marketing, advertising and public relations is also helpful.
-good networking, leadership and negotiation skills.
-quiet work environment.
-IT: Mac, Skype, good headset, fast internet connection.