I have a research project we're looking to contract out. We have a lot of these, so good work may result in another, or a longer-term offer (if you’re interested).
Our goal is to research and compile a few lists of potential vendors that are already familiar with our industry: Multifamily Real Estate. Stuff like building and financing apartment buildings, senior living centers, hotels, student housing, etc. In this context we’re looking for those familiar with mid-sized properties, usually 3-10 floors.
You'll conduct the research, do the data entry, and do some screening to simplify our vendor selection process.
Steps: Search out firms using google, linkedin, quora, dunn & bradstreet, itunes, etc. that match each category. Fill in the spreadsheet we'll provide, and rank your results by your preference for the best.
We need a list for:
1. PR and marketing firms: Name, URL, Link to contact form, link to proof they know multi family, etc.
2. Industry Events and Tradeshows. you'll collect: dates, location, how many attendees they claim, link to attendance and / sponsorship fees, etc
3. Multifamily Publications for advertising: Blogs, Podcasts, Online journals or magazines. Name, URL, link to rate card, Rank, readership / distribution or advertising info page, etc
How we know you’re successful:
● Few errors, without requiring recurring check-in’s
● Almost complete profiles with working URL and accurate links, future vs already past events, etc. Not just data, but meaningful, useable info.
● You wont supply a link but miss the other easily visible and relevant required info. These vendors want to be found and the data should all be readily available with few exceptions.
● MUST be Multifamily Real estate or commercial real estate specific. You’ll find a lot of residential (single family) services… these don’t interest us and are in a different field.
● Your ranking (1-5 for each) shows a good eye for research
Budget: 5-10 hours total
150+ Vendors total, but quality matters.
Could you have this completed within the next three days?