I need a Google Sheet Script to automate a specific task in my workflow. I pull data from a job posting site that manage and need information to be sorted, removed, appended, create dates and added to an old sheet.
1. I want to upload data from a CSV file.
2. I want the data to be sorted by created date (descending)
3. I want to remove all unpaid and expired job postings (state, paid till)
4. I want to get the current job postings for the current week (e.g. Sunday- Monday)
5. I want to take the current job postings and create a new table starting with
b. company name,
c. “is seeking a” (text),
e. “to join their team >” (text),
f. “https://www.jobhero.io/jobs/ (text),
6. I want to merge f and g with no space (e.g. https://www.jobhero.io/jobs/slug)
7. I want to merge a, b, c, d, e, f+g with spaces in between.
a. E.g. (#hashtag @jobhero_io is seeking a Software Engineer to join their team > https://www.jobhero.io/jobs/software-engineer
8. I want to create a new table with Description #7, Image Url, and Date/Time
9. If there are 20 Job Postings in a given week, then create 4 dates and times Monday-Friday
a. e.g. ( 08-17-2016 6:00:00
10. Then we need to create two more sets for the each day
a. e.g. ( 08-17-2016 10:00:00
e.g. ( 08-17-2016 16:00:00
Also, let me know if you have any suggestions to make steps more efficient.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.