15 hours per week
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, creative Social Media Marketer to help increase brand awareness, lead generation to increase our sales of product and service.
You must be hardworking and be able to show measurable results.
The ideal person for this position would be someone who has marketing experience in Education, or in schools.
Must be English Speaking and be able to write in Australian English.
1. Manage all relevant social networking sites including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google +, Wiki, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and other similar community sites or blogs
2. Create social media content and initiatives and roll them out
3. Analyse impact, provide reporting and actionable insight for social media programs and campaigns
4. Monitor company presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google +, Wiki, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and other similar community sites or blogs
5. Monitor trends in social media, tools and applications
6. Finding new PR opportunities for the company, writing and executing copy for all of the above
7. Content creation
8. Identification and implementation of public relation opportunities in order to promote the Life Skills Group and raise its profile in domestic and international markets.
• Excellent analytic and organisational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Data analysis, draw insights from data and data presentation
• Content creation and professional on-the-spot communication skills
• A complete Upwork profile showcasing original content
• References or an established reputation as a consultant essential
• minimum 5 years plus experience
When applying please write ZOOM in your application.