For a tender from de Eurpoen centre for the development of vocational traning, we are looking for someone who :
Coordinates and leads design team, responsible for identity design and branding aspects, designs creative concepts, participates in stakeholders meetings, presents creative concepts to stakeholders, reviews all creative design deliverables.
• University degree, preferably13 in art, design, branding, marketing
• Minimum 6 years professional experience in creative and/or branding direction
• Involved as CD in minimum 2 projects in branding creative direction with EU Institutions, agencies etc.
• C2 level in English speaking/reading/writing12
Characteristics of the application :
At the core of the application is the Drupal 7 CMS, which takes care of all the basic and content management features of the application.
The system uses MySQL as a database for content metadata and configuration storage and the file system to save the actual documents. Other high level components are:
- Apache Solr: is the search engine used also to index contents.
- Web service under Apache Tomcat: this is the web service in charge of providing indicators data. It also uses MySQL as data storage. The idea of using a web service is to provide open data features and to allow Drupal to obtain those data in the proper format regardless their original structure. It is used in two ways:
- Drupal connects to the service in order to get the smart data.
- Graphics are drawn by Highcharts using this service to obtain indicators parameters and values.
- Highcharts/Highmaps: it is the API used to show data as maps and graphics.