We’re looking for an outgoing, caring and organized person to add to our virtual team to help care for clients via phone, email and virtual meetings as the 'Front Line' of support. This is a position that is full time as a contractor for 40 hours a week in a 2 week trial to begin.
The Client Service Champion is responsible for exceptional 'Step 1' client service while working issues to completion. All client issues will come to you FIRST, then you will determine to either address or triage to other support staff.
Achieving this task requires answering questions from a broad range of topics, follow-up on missing or inaccurate emails, providing on-the-spot guidance and support, preparing client training meetings with company staff, assistants, third parties, and end clients.
You will be given basic step-by-step processes to follow and be invited to come up with your own to improve processes. We would prefer you have experience in developing operational guidelines so you can help us improve our processes.
The Client Services Department provides first line delivery of client service to our clients in the field. The group responds to client and assistant inquiries from a broad range of topics via phone calls, e-mails, and online submissions. Providing excellent client service is core to the group.
Our goal is a 'WOW!' positive client experience.
All responsibilities are generally performed on a daily basis, unless otherwise noted. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone call, online chat and email communications from clients and their assistants.
- Decide whether to address on the spot or triage.
- Operating with the highest standard of service quality, a CSR owns the issue from the time a work item is received through its resolution by working in a detailed, timely and collaborative manner.
- Common issues presented may include (but are not limited to) the set-up of new accounts, on-the-spot issue resolution, setting up calls with trainers, outbound client calls to ensure satisfaction with the program, logging interactions and account problem resolution.
- Using internal systems and platforms, CSRs document and resolve all contacts with clients, assistants and third parties.
- Act as a liaison internally by working collaboratively across various internal departments to resolve complex issues.
- Over time, will be accountable for core support metrics: response time, satisfaction ratings, attrition, etc.
Our private clients use our concierge digital marketing service to help them get leads and appointments in their local area.
You will be the stable and constant liaison between our clients and our team of trainers and coaches. As the liaison, you will also be expected to know how to provide on the spot help that can be addressed immediately, and know when you need to schedule time with one of our coaches to keep our process in order.
You should really want to be the beating ‘heart’ of the client care team, having a pulse on what’s going on and keeping our clients as Raving Fans!
You LOVE to own the responsibility for care and never 'pass things off' without being accountable for their successful conclusion.
- Available full time during normal western business hours of 9-5 M-F Central Time
- Replying to emails within 1-2 hours during those times
- Must have good customer service and administrative organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Light marketing or software experience preferred
- Good data entry
- Detail oriented, problem solver
- Enjoys providing a step-by-step solutions to problems
- Must be a team player
- Manage time effectively
- Need to take initiative to provide stability to our clients
- Must be resourceful
- Checking in weekly via phone and email with each of our 70 clients
- Attending weekly team meetings as needed
- Maintain a professional, caring and positive spirit with every client
- Stable internet access and phone line
- Google Docs
- Basic knowledge of LinkedIn preferred, but not necessary
We use psychological profile as a way to find great team members and work more closely with the people we work with. So we would ask you to take a brief 10 min personality test* to see if you’d be a good fit for our team available for free at http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/instruments2.aspx
*You don’t have to fill this out to apply, but it would be helpful for us to know your personality if you think this would be a good fit ;-)
Prefer candidates with experience in client service, operations, process improvement, customer advocacy and be very comfortable with technology.
To be considered:
Tell us in 300 words or less why you would be a GREAT candidate for our Client Evangelist position!
At the beginning of your post, put the line “I like to wear polka dot socks” so we know you read this ENTIRE post! ;-)