-> good verbal skill / good internet connexion / skype
-> off course have experience with puppet, docker (ideally elasticsearch, nginx, jenkins)
1. currently we use puppet to install docker based elasticsearchh + docker based haproxy for cluster communication (9300). I would to remove it and use the normal distribution of elasticsearch.
2. ... I would to remove it and use the normal distribution of elasticsearch.
2. I would also like also setup nginx/haproxy as front-end
- for keeping 9200:http connexion alive
- protecting 9300 for ip to only the clusters' ips)
this script should be able to quickly:
- modifying existing nodes configuration (= upgrade ES version over the cluster and modifying the elasticsearch.yml over the cluster)
- recovery setup
- setup a new nodes/server easily
QUESTIONS FOR interviews:
- your experience fitting this mission
- what kind of micro-task fitting this mission can you do in 1h to demonstrate your skill?