Los Angeles based cloud computing start up SkySilk, Inc. is looking for a remote Social Media Manager to work directly with our Marketing Team. We are looking for someone who can produce relevant content daily, and manage said content across all of our applicable social media channels.
This will be an on-going, long term project.
- Brainstorm with Marketing Team for monthly content goals
- Create original posts relevant to our content matter (i.e. cloud computing/services)
- Schedule 1-4 posts/articles per day across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and our WordPress Blog
- Posts can contain links to outside sites/source material, but any copy related content created in post must be 100% original
- Knowledge of the current cloud market (AWS, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, DediServe etc...would help but is not required)
- Good research skills
- Proven history of successful, SEO friendly social media management/content creation
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
To be considered, please respond with 1-5 links to any social media/blog related work you've done in the past that you deem relevant, your daily availability, and with your price per post or price per hour. We imagine this to be a part-time, 2-10 hour/week job.
Thanks, and good luck!