We need a trainer for a batch of trainees who are eager to learn everything there is about the field of Business Analysis. The training has to be provided on an online medium as per the U.S Eastern Time zone.
At least 5 years in implementing and administering s/w projects( healthcare), this is the key!
• Should posses phenomenal communication skills
• Creating training material (Power point presentations) for the trainees will be part of the training
• MS Office proficiency a necessity
• Has been a Business Analyst for over 3 years
• IIBA Certification a definite plus
• Training material should be prepared before the first Online-session
• Team Viewer, Go To meeting
• Should have a high speed Internet connection with a clear noise free environment (absence of this is a deal breaker)
• Domain Knowledge on Healthcare (Esp HIPAA),
The trainer should be able to explain following topics (and more) with ease,
• Strong knowledge of project scoping, SDLC.
• All the documentation created by a BA at each step of the SDLC
• Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Conducting JAD sessions.
• Eliciting and documenting requirements.
• UML diagrams, BPM, Use cases, RTM
• Should be able to explain high level low level requirements with examples
• Creating test cases and test plans
• Should be able to explain and take feed back from the trainees
• Regression testing, Smoke testing
• Should be able to explain HP QC/ALM to the trainees with examples, documentation or PowerPoint.
I have been a PM/BA/Dev for a while and will quiz you before making a hiring decision.
Skipping training sessions and last minute changes in schedule will be undesirable.
We can have a long-term relationship as we need trainers frequently.
We may have to Skype from time to time to discuss progress
Business Analysis Training Topics
1. SDLC Overview
2. Defining System Process
3. System Requirement Analysis
4. System Analysis
8.Healthcare domain knowledge, EDI, insurance exchange, ACA/Obama care,
9. Experience with change management /ITIL as this may come in handy to the trainees for implementing new tech like Salesforce or ERP integration.
10. Train on Tableau/Qlik view (Not mandatory, but a definite plus)