We are starting a new agricultural business in Oregon. We expect to have around 25 employees by the end of the summer.
I am looking for some help with set up, and some ongoing support as questions come up.
1.I would like to get an employee handbook, something like this:
This guy offers guides for hiring, writing employment ads, termination, etc also. Thoughts?
2. I'd like to have an employment agreement, something like this:
3. I'm not really sure what this is, or if it's helpful:
4. I'm thinking of ordering this agricultural poster:
5. I have downloaded the W4 and I9, and will have people start filling out.
6. I am getting workers comp quotes.
7. I am setting up Quickbooks online with payroll.
8. I need some help with health insurance.
9. If we hire temps (without a set schedule), do we go through the same hiring process, or can we 1099?
10. Looking though this,http://sos.oregon.gov/business/Documents/business-guides/employer-guide.pdf
11. Anything else we need to do now, like contact OSHA or worry about ADA?