Set up and develop Woocommerce catalog and product pages, shopping cart to checkout and order completed.
Initially, the site will use Woocommerce to generate a shopping list.
The site will allow multiple vendors to list products.
WordPress site is from a PSD file and the look and feel between WordPress and Woocommerce must be the same.
+- 300 products imported from text file
Product images to be provided by client.
- Design from PSD file
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager a plus but not required
Why should you be interested:
- Pilot project for a niche supermarket chain with repeat work for many other departments and locations
- Cool retail concept new to this company but proven in other companies
- Work with senior, professional creative director and technical manager
- Learn from senior web analyst who will be implementing Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce via Google Tag Manager in parallel with your work
Please provide the following:
- Portfolio of live sites we can visit to see your work
- Sequence of tasks you will perform from start to live deployment
- Must be a provable connection between you and the site (e.g. your name somewhere on the site or in code, screen shots of the admin backend showing you having access
- When can you start?
- How much time can you spend on this per day
- How long does it look like it will take you to complete
- Your estimate for the job