We are looking for a very good word press developer.
We have a custom theme install called Job Monster created by a 3rd party call NooTheeme.
There are a number of customizations we require including the following:
- creation of div/modal pop ups, integrated into Google Analytics Events
- conversion to use our job search and resume search engines
- Creation of new customer sign up and profile sections
- conversion of geo location data entry
- creation of new sponsorship section
To be selected for this job, you will need to be able to show past projects where you managed a word press website.
You need to be able to work with AngularJS, AJAX, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Google Ad Sense and other Ad Servers, understand search parameters, manage database updates etc.
I will also require 2 references I can speak with on the phone.
This is a min of 10 hours per week, but can flex up to 40 hour per week if you have availability. Ideally, this will be a 2nd job, or 2nd contract. We use Trello to manage our backlog, communicate in Slack etc.
Two extras that would be great.
- Experience with design
- Experience with job sites
Please message me with any questions.