I am porting my Flex app (http://www.onlinelogomaker.com/applet/logomaker/?user=test) to HTML5.
Part of the work has been done, as you can see at (http://www.onlinelogomaker.com/HTML5)
But there's still much to be done.
This is a list of most of the points that need to be implemented / fixed. There might be some things that I forgot to include in this list. Keep in mind that the new app must have all the functionality of the current one.
1. Fix the layout: Fonts being used are not correct, buttons are overlapping, scroll bars don't exist, the whole bottom part is poorly designed, the Register button shows twice, etc.
2. Login function doesn't work.
3. Save Project function doesn't work.
4. Symbol Selection window is using wrong fonts and colors. Also the symbols are being shown too small.
5. Add Text funtion doesn't work.
6. Download Logo function doesn't work.
7. Rename Object window appearence is not correct.
8. Buttons don't have tooltips.
9. Move Object UP / DOWN,...