I need help with coding for my Squarespace page. Also small graphit adjustments. Just simple! I Would Love to work with you. And if The work flow is good there are more jobs to come.
Squarespace coding mobile responsivness
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Scalable Capital is a financial technology startup, operating in Germany and the UK, looking to bring professional wealth management services to everyone, not just to those with 1 million+.
We're a community of builders: entrepreneurs, marketers, engineers, academics and we are looking for people like us: with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a can-do attitude that can help us scale quickly and efficiently.
The company is currently looking for a savvy Wordpress/HTML/CSS/Bootstrap designer to perform the following tasks:
1) Build the foundation of our Wordpress pages based on input from our designer, build a stable template etc.
2) Implement various subpages
3) HTML/CSS templating for other web content
4) Defining and optimising transactional email templates
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
CSS Template Migration
We are looking for a frontend designer/developer, preferably with experience in Material Design, to help rework/redesign a web application we are currently developing. The existing templates are based on the the Materialize CSS framework (an implementation of Material Design), with liberal use of AngularJS within the HTML. We are not strict advocates of Material Design, and would be willing to consider an alternative, clean, modern CSS Framework in its place. Our intention is to steer clear of what we consider to be a ‘tired’ standard Bootstrap-style design, while retaining the gloss that modern CSS frameworks can provide.
Our key goal is to inject some life into the application design, which currently relies on relatively vanilla use of the Materialize CSS framework. You will need to provide example(s) of prior work you have undertaken which utilises either Material Design, or an alternative CSS framework you would use for this...
• 2,5+ years of experience
• Proficiency in HTML / CSS / JQuery;
• Experience with HTML5 (Web Storage, WebSockets, Drag'n'Drop) и CSS3 (Transforms, Animation, Transitions).
• Experience with React.js and Flux will be plus
• Competitive salary based on interviews
• Working in a young friendly team
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need a team to give suport to different sites
The team required
(CSS3/SaaS/HTML5/JS/Object Programming, Boostrap, Responsive)
(Wordpres / Symfony / PHP/ Magento*)
* magento is optional
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
looking for a designer to create outstanding email newsletter design that we can use on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of digital formats
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
I need people to help me develop and complete the final stage of my project.
It's built with:
The Task is to implement the arithmetic calculation for the forms and display it.
Looking for the one who have knowledge in CodeIgniter.
Need to start immediately.