We are looking for an experienced PHP Web Developer to join our young and innovative organization. You’ll work with smart and creative people who are passionate about their job. You'll get all the advantages of working in a small team, where you and your expertise will play a key role in the development process. You'll meet exciting challenges working on rewriting existing systems while also developing exciting new features.
We are looking for a PHP Web developer with commercial development experience. You will work on development projects independently or in small teams, report directly to the Lead PHP Web Developer and work closely with the Engineering Manager.
Working with us is guaranteed to bring you a plethora of exciting dilemmas to solve. Some of the challenges we have covered in the past few years include: Asynchronous self-stabilizing algorithms, platform scalability, cloud computing, framework development, reactive business intelligence, business case implementations, payment systems, mobile services, bucket testing, release automation, unit testing, and user experience programming.
• Strong expertise in PHP 5 and MySQL 5
• Exceptional fluency in object-oriented programming
• Strong talent in software optimization techniques
• Desire to work in a start-up / entrepreneurial environment
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Experience with unit testing and/or quality assurance engineering
• Experience in Opcache
• Experience with PCI-DSS related security practices, such as those listed at OWASP
• Experience with content delivery networks
• Experience with Linux and/or Windows administration
• Experience in multi-server platforms and cloud computing
• Knowledge of web page load time optimization
• Talent in software and database optimization techniques
• An opportunity to design and build systems from the ground up
• A chance to work with a really talented technology team
• Challenging and changing tasks; no one is doing maintenance only
• Opportunities to travel to and work with the London development team
• Team building events and team breakfasts/lunches
• Free trainings
• Additional health insurance and monthly vouchers