WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Architecting, building, testing, and delivering performant, elegant, modern applications
• Optimizing front-end functionality to ensure consistency across browsers
• Creating functional prototypes of new features, designs, and technologies
• Partnering closely with senior executives to bring disruptive technology to the clean energy market.
... WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• At least 4 years of employment building and deploying mobile-optimized consumer web applications in a professional setting
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
• Experience with responsive web design
• Proven ability to take mockups and create high-performance web pages that meet design and technical specifications
• Strong understanding of performance considerations on the web, performance debugging, and benchmarking
• Strong familiarity with Object Oriented Design and SOA paradigm within enterprise web application development
• Command of web standards for cross-browser and cross device compatibility
• Experience with JSPM for package management with ES6
• Experience with custom application development and agile SDLC
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience