I am looking for a front and back end developer to create a job site for a niche market. This will be an open source site where anyone can post jobs as they become public.
Currently, the community relies on a Google sheet, but it is very messy and prone to errors.
The basic functionality should include:
1. The ability to post a job.
2. The ability for all jobs to be publicly viewable. This should include sorting and filtering based on job fields.
3. The ability to discuss individual jobs and also broad topics. I envison a basic forum for broad topics and individual comment sections for individual jobs.
4. The ability to update a job by community members. For example, if a job contacts people for interviews, the community should be able to update the job posting to indicate this.
5. The ability to post information on job offers.
This is the basic functionality. Currently, I am starting from scratch, but I will purchase the domain and host on the site of your recommendation. I would prefer to keep the site on an easy to use CMS like Joomla or Wordpress, but I am open to your ideas.