Software developers - want to work with Formula 1, NFL, Premier League teams and many more exciting clients on innovation projects? AR/VR/Holograms and Game development float your boat? Then apply below...
vStream is looking for someone with a shared passion for technology and design to join our crew. You’ll join a solid team of tech-savvy artists and creative technologists. You will be assisting on project planning, execution and deployment, research and development of interactive installations for international clients. You will use an array of technologies and have an opportunity to experiment in order to achieve the company goals.
We currently have an opportunity for a Unity Developer to join our team in Dublin 2 so why not see if you have what it takes... You will already have a passion for Software Development, Game Development, App Development and possibly exposure to IoT as well! The successful individual will have proven ability in Unity with working knowledge of C#. Demonstrable experience working with Adobe suite especially Photoshop. Previous implementations using Node.js and Socket.io will be a huge advantage.
Knowledge: Up to date knowledge of Games and digital technologies, with a keen interest in new and emerging trends, such as AR and VR.
Who you are:
● You’re passionate about all things digital - specifically Unity
● You’re able to work both alone and as part of a team, delivering to tight deadlines
● You’re genuinely willing to learn new technologies and development techniques
● You’re able to adapt to established processes and workflows
● You’ve got a “can do” attitude and interest in emerging web technologies and trends
● You’ll provide support for the front-end design/development team and manage content across an array of clients
● Collaborate with the wider team on design and code reviews
● Actively participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle, including research, prototyping, detailed design, development, technical documentation, and defect fixing
● You’ll be working with a fast paced, cross functional team, liaising directly with various departments across the business to generate world class interactive content
● You’ll also provide support to the digital marketing team with display advertising design and development and any other ad-hoc projects
● You are interested hacking devices and creating experiences outside the web.
You must have:
● BSc in computer science or a portfolio of work
● Very experienced in developing using Unity
● Excellent C# skills
● Broad and deep understanding of Unity
● Excellent knowledge about real-time rendering and rendering bottlenecks for low-end platforms as well as for high-end platforms
● 5 years of game-dev/software industry experience
● Fluent in using Git
● Excellent problem definition & solving skills
A real plus if you have:
● Node.js and Socket.io knowledge is a big plus
● Exposure to openFrameworks, OpenCV or any other image processing framework.
● Exposure to Kinect-like devices
● Interest in hacking hardware and tinkering with Arduino or similar.
● Have released a title using Unity (or comparable engine) and built by a team of engineers