1. I need a html video player inside the canvas, I could use any video format mp4, avi, mpeg2... play,stop,pause, moving left/right bar. The canvas will resize the preview to 640x360 ie: the video is 1280x720, preview is 640x360.
2. I need to have a miliseconds counter 00:00:00:000
3. Let's use a circle or any image that we can add (DRAG and DROP and resize) at any time over the canvas, we record the position in a xml file , ie: I've a video that last 60 seconds, I add that image at 00:00:09:345 and we default it to 10 seconds so we will only display it until 00:00:19:345, we should record the coordinates of the canvas too on the xml file.
4. Same for text, let's use verdana 24 (DRAG and DROP and resize), we add it at any time, default 10 seconds. We record the time on the xml file and we should record the coordinates of the canvas too on the xml file.
5. I should be able to play it and the script should read from the XML file and place the image and text where they were added.
The XML file should be updated on real time with each change.
html video on canvas: stanko.github.io/html-canvas-video-player
image on canvas: http://tinyurl.com/gucp82u