This Project is a web application and it is using splunk as database to store big data and MySQL to store small amount of data.
This project include following language:
Flow of application:
2. Which panel should be at top and which should be at bottom is shown from MySQL. These panels are drag gable and can be minimized and removed according to users wish.
This list has to be used to create Graphs/Tables/Map in d3js.
Thing to be done with D3.js :
1. Developer need to take data returned from Splunk API and plot graphs with those data. Data will be dynamic so we cannot hard code it.
2. As panels are drag gable we need to have responsive graphs. For example on first line if user have 2 panels at beginning and after dragging user want to have only one panel on first line, graph should be changed automatically according to width and height of panel.
3. Graphs should be interactive. On mouse hover it should show information nicely.
4. If list returned by Splunk API is empty, graphs should show proper message.
5. For some table we need drill down tables, to show extra information to user once they click table column.