In need of a highly skilled Salesforce App Developer to build an application that will involve accessing, modifying and saving Word documents. You also will need to access data from external Web Services via 3rd party API calls. Your response should begin with the keyword “Eagle”. You must be able to produce well documented, clean, standards-compliant code and be comfortable collaborating with other developers and reporting to a Project Manager.
1. In-depth working knowledge of Force.com
3. Underscore or Lodash experience, a plus
4. Experience configuring and integrating the Salesforce CRM with 3rd party data sources via Web Services
5. Strong experience debugging source code
6. Regular Git/Github commits required - - minimum, daily commits, a must
7. Strong Technical, problem-solving, analytical and communications skills
8. Strong experience with memory efficient techniques and page optimization for download speed
9. Must have experience working with data in JSON format
10. Experience consuming Web Services APIs using JSON, SOAP, REST, and XML
11. Strict confidentiality agreement (NDA) required.
To apply, please submit the following:
2. List of apps you’ve developed and the role you played in each including, apps that you have published on the Salesforce AppExchange
3. Links to your web development site, portfolio, and/or blog
4. Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
5. Links to your Stack Overflow profile and pull requests for questions posed or problems solved by you on GitHub, and/or with other development communities or forums.