Hi, This is an interesting proposition.
I want to work with a scalable agency that has
->skilled angularjs/nodejs developers
->people who do not need to be tech experts that can draw maps using our system for 8-10/hour
->A support contact that can take a customers request.
Here's what we are looking to do:
Here is the process
1) Customer sends in request (or get it from me).
2) Your team gets it and allots a resource to draw the map
3) The map maker resource draws out the map, the floor plan. They test it out on their mobile device (does not need to write ANY code). They test out navigation (NO CODE), etc..
4) During this time, they will find bugs, and report it to your customer support team. The web developer will fix up the tool to help make it more efficient.
5) The map will undergo several iterations with myself and the customer until it is signed off on. Again this part will be hourly.
I would like ideally an agency because if we get many projects at once, it would be nice to have many resources. That having said - we may only have one at a time, or none at all for a bit. So I am looking for a relationship who can service this.
let me know that you understand, we can start the interview process immediately. Thank you for your interest and best of luck on your search
We use Raphaeljs for our maps by the way, so non of your Google Maps experience will apply. Just be open minded :)