Based on the following requirement, I need a professional Cover Letter:
Provide proficient support to ED in organisational matters, e.g.
• Preparation and follow up of meetings and calls, trips, contact management, diary/calendar management, etc.
• Ensuring smooth running of the office, communicating and coordinating relevant issues with the Executive Team and other relevant members of staff
Coordinate the Centre’s governance and legal processes, e.g.
• Preparation and follow-up of Board and Shareholders meetings and meetings between the ED and the Centre’s Chair
• Oversee the ownership transfers to ICSOs and other shareholder matters
• Be the point of contact for the notary public
Manage specific projects as assigned by the ED, e.g.
• Support the ED with preparing the projects’ content and implementation
• Oversee all financial, logistic and administrative aspects (e.g. budget responsibility, communication with donors)
Financial Administration, e.g.
• Oversee several budgets as related to work areas
• Provide cover for Finance Officer when they are out of the office
• Self-starter, ambitious and well organised individual, reliable and discreet;
• At least one year project management and administration experience, university degree;
• Strong interest in the management, administration and leadership of ICSOs;
• Excellent organisational and coordination skills, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Diligent and focused way of operating with strong attention to detail;
• Able to work both in a team and in a structured and independent manner;
• Strong communication skills, fluent in English and German;
• Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• A permanent contract after a 6 months’ probation period;
• The possibility to contribute to the development of an ambitious organisation which supports the world’s top ICSOs;
• Gaining key management and coordination skills both in administration and project-based work;
• A team-oriented and international work environment;
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic colleagues striving for excellence.
Working hours: 40 hours/week