Looking for a copywriter to become a long-term partner. I find partners that I can work with for many years. My existing contractors average over 8 years partnering with our company.
First we need a whitepaper. I’ll provide an outline with ideas and thoughts. You will turn it into easily digestible content. While working on the whitepaper, we will teach you about our business, competitive advantage, and marketplace. This will allow a smooth transition to our other projects.
The next projects will be editing and improving upon a series of drip emails that will build upon the ideas you learned while working on the whitepaper. Ongoing we’ll need blog posts and an occasional case study. Other projects will include "spicing" up of our existing webpages and social platforms as well as helping out with a video script. We’ll have plenty for you to do!
2. Drip Email Campaign
3. Blog Posts
4. Occasional Case Study
5. Improve our Website and Social Pages
6. Explainer Video Script
We are a small, privately owned business operating for 15 years. We are in the Professional and Corporate Training Industry. We publish and sell off-the-shelf, soft skills training products to organizations/businesses/not-for-profits/government. We don’t offer live or face-to-face training or seminars. Our niche is supervisor, management, and leadership training. Our buyers include Human Resource (HR) and Training Professionals, Plant and Operations Managers from Manufacturing, and Executives for small and mid-sized organizations. We don’t work in the Education industry (colleges and universities).
- Experience in our industry or with at least one of our buyer personas
- Experienced copywriter, content writer for keywords
- B2B Experience
- Able to think about the conversion and purpose
- Strategic level focus in online marketing (helpful not required)
- Native English speaker
- Ability to research and build-upon our content ideas to create valuable resources for our buyers.
- The skills to take our “long-winded” ramblings and turn them into short and concise content.
As the final step before starting our first project together, I'll need to speak with a couple of your references. If you don't have them, please don't reply.