Your future starts here!
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
- Do you want support and resources to achieve your goals?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of children?
We are searching for you. We are looking for a focused, dedicated Recruiter to join our team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and experience in Human Resources, your new career is waiting.
We are seeking a self-motivated, driven individual to join our team. You must share our commitment to personal, professional and organizational development, while holding yourself and your team accountable to the highest standard of performance. The person holding this position will hold a key role in ensuring that our clients are paired up with the best matched candidates.
- Driven, goal oriented, and proactive
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Successful experience working independently
- Strong sense of urgency, working well within tight deadlines
- Proven work ethic
- Highly driven with a tenacious demeanor
- Professional and pragmatic
- Willing to learn and adapt to change through self and team building
- Keen business sense; focus on ‘adding value’ to our team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Web Technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure thorough understanding of our career paths to effectively convey to applicants.
- Source candidates through various internal (CRM) and external avenues.
- Schedule interviews for qualified, interested candidates.
- Assess candidates by conducting in-depth interviews via Skype video.
- Effective & timely recruitment efforts
- Perform sourcing/outreach, recruitment, qualification, pre-screening, interview and selection process
- Offer employment to successful candidates, and follow-up until placement
- Monitor trends across interviews, regions, and applicants
- Manage candidate pipeline in coordination with Marketing
- Maintain contact with qualified applicants
Skills & Requirements:
-Proficient in Microsoft and web technologies
- Clean criminal record
- Human Resource Diploma or Degree preferred
- Previous experience with full-cycle recruitment
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our growing team! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.