A great opportunity has arisen to make your mark in HR within a highly regarded and high performing Multinational construction company. Reporting to the Managing Principal, our client is seeking a dynamic, confident and experienced Human Resources Manager responsible for working closely with Senior Managers to undertake operational duties and to implement strategies, cultural change and continue to drive the positive work environment of the firm. This is going to be an autonomous role but you will also be offered training and guidance as to the company procedures and processes. Working within a matrix structure aligned to the wider HR team and providing HR support to the Roads and Corporate function. You will partner with the business becoming an integral part of the Roads Leadership Team, and provide HR and project support to the corporate function through delivering day to day HR Generalist activities and contributing to the creation of the business strategy. Your role with Corporate project rollout will include but not limited to diversity and inclusion; graduate program development and culture and engagement initiatives. You will take pride in creating the best place to work by providing HR Generalist support; legal and industrial relations advice and planning; as well as guidance and coaching to People Managers to support them in leading their teams in a sustainable, employee oriented, high performance culture. You will be rewarded with a positive working environment where HR has a crucial and trusted role to play in business strategy and success. Different options of relocation and cultural awareness support is provided to our prospective and current employees with their families. If you are motivated, enthusiastic, experienced in your field and interested in working in Raptis multinational construction company with us, please email our recruitment team attaching a cover letter of introduction and your recent CV through our corporate email displayed above for further details.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will have demonstrated experience and success in:
• Talent development and building organizational capability
• Workforce and succession planning
• Recruitment, selection and retention of staff
• Bring with you your ability to influence stakeholders, a pragmatic approach to problem solving and a passion for delivering exceptional client service.
• Flexible communication style that enables you to liaise with a combination of blue collar and white collar employees.
• Provision of operational and strategic HR advice and solutions to the senior management
• Developing and implementing key Human Resource strategies finked to the strategic direction
• Employee performance in consultation with line management
• Organizational change in a professional environment (highly advantageous)
• Maintenance and development of HR policies procedures and related documentation
• General office based OHS requirements
This role will suit a professional and adept individual who has the ability to multi-task within a busy workplace. To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience in a similar role and environment.
Key Skills & Requirements:
Further, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and knowledge-
• Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and advisory skills
• Sound knowledge of HR / IR legislation
• Good understanding of OH&S obligations and responsibilities.
• Minimum 5years work experience at Management or HR level
• Experience managing HR matters for a geographically diverse, complex and fast-paced organization is essential
• Ability to influence and effect change in a collaborative way
• Be professionally qualified in Human Resources, management or similar
• Ability to work in partnership with the business to achieve desired outcomes whilst building strong working relationships at all levels
• A thirst for knowledge and development
• Flexibility, credibility, versatility, and intelligence.
• Qualifications in Human Resources, or a Management related discipline
In return, Raptis Construction is offering the successful candidate a great place to work, work life balance and flexible hours which will be negotiated with the (28 - 40 hours per week across 5 days). A graduate Salary status that commensurate with experience.