We are seeking an experienced HR consultant, with knowledge and experience in the area of Performance Management systems including the use of the 9-Box / 9-Block grid system for evaluating performance and potential.
The work includes working with our internal Executive Coach, who is working with the HR department of a client of ours, to roll-out the 9-block evaulation process. The grid must be customized to fit the company and most likely different units within the company.
For an experienced HR consultant, It is anticipated that the work will require approximately 10 hours to start and perhaps more.
- a draft of the customized grid with our input
- revisions per feedback
- consulting on how to improve, roll-out, and ensure success (ideally providing case-studies, best-practices, and knowledge regarding how other companies have successfully integrated the PM process with the 9-block).
- pending client feedback, multiple versions of the grid for different departments
- Sophisticated B2B writing talent and an understanding of how to make language accessible to the different levels of an employee, and different levels of management. For example, an Executive will quickly comprehend language differently than perhaps a front-line supervisor. The ability to write for both within the same sentence is essential.
- HR and OD experience - ideally HR credentials, SHRM or equivalent, or career equivalent and HR and Performance Management / OD consulting experience.