We are a small ad agency based on Seattle, WA. There's 5 of us, we specialized in advertising on Facebook. We're young, passionate, hard-working guys/gals looking for someone to help us find the best talent we need. I need your help scoping out the right job and people for these tasks.
If you're interested in working with me as a recruiter to fill these positions, I'm looking to find full-time workers that are smart, responsive, excellent at following precise instructions, being organized and can work during our Pacific time-zone (9am PST -> 6pm PST).
We currently have 1 full-time and 2 part-time position to fill in respective priority needed.
1. Part-time position #1.
-Data Entry/Admin (this is likely to grow quickly into full-time)
- Basic HTML/JS/PHP experience to review code in code editors and adjust links
- Uploading websites, setting up web hosting, following simple steps (thru guides)
- No prior technical experience is needed, looking for a detailed, highly responsive, hard-worker, for a long term hire to join our team eventually full time.
2. Full-time position #1.
- Accounting type position, data entry, very detailed, systematic, repetitive work.
- Will be involved in our social media acquisition team, trained on working remotely
- Logging in / logging out of respective accnts and generating social content
3. Scripted caller
- Person must be fluent and very comfortable with making calls to US English.
- Will be calling to warm leads, converting them.
- Phone customer service skills are a huge bonus.
- Sales experience is welcomed, but not 100% required